Are you tired of shaving and waxing? Would you like to avoid razor bumps, ingrown hairs, and acne-like breakouts when you shave? Laser hair removal does all that and more.
Experience a 70% to 90% permanent removal of unwanted hair by laser technique in just six treatments and free yourself from the constant and endless cycle of shaving, waxing, or plucking. We utilize multiple laser technologies so we can safely treat all skin types and hair textures. Our licensed laser technicians will customize a laser hair removal program that provides you with the safest, most effective results possible.
Six Laser Hair-Removal Sessions on HAPPY TRAIL
Amount paid never expires. Appointment required. Must sign waiver. Consultation required; non-candidates and other refund requests will be honored before service provided. Valid only for select treatment areas. Appointments are typically scheduled every 6 weeks. Tax and gratuity are not included. Results vary, depending on skin type, as well as medical condition. Client consultation is an important aspect of this procedure. Laser hair removal is not effective on blonde and grey hair. All sessions must be used within 12 months.
1.Before every treatment shave the area being treated closely. If you are unable to shave the area yourself, please let us know upon booking your appointment so we can schedule your time accordingly. Please note that a service charge may apply.
2. Avoid UV exposure 7 days prior to your treatment. Clients who are sunburned or tanned must wait 2 weeks before being treated to avoid additional skin damage.
3. Avoid sunless tanning products 7 days prior to your treatment. It is recommended that you exfoliate the area to remove any residual color.
4. If applicable, apply numbing cream 30 to 40 minutes prior to your treatment. All products must be completely removed prior to treatment.
5. Clients should come to appointments with clean skin on the area to be treated. No makeup, or deodorant (if underarms are being treated).
6. Avoid chemical peels and other laser procedures in the area to be treated for 2 weeks prior, and 2 weeks after your laser treatment.
7. all alpha hydroxy and beta hydroxyl products (AHA/BHA), hydroquinone, retinols/retinoid, Tazorac, and Differin for 7 days before treatment.
8. Clients must stop waxing, tweezing and chemical depilatory 2 weeks prior to treatment. If you are prone to cold sores, it is highly recommended to take an anti-viral medication prior to your treatment. Clients with active cold sores will not be treated.
9. Clients who have used Accutane or similar products within the last 6 months CANNOT have laser hair removal treatments.
10. If you have Botox or dermal fillers in the area to be treated, wait 14 days both before and after injection to receive treatments.
11. Antibiotics may increase photo-sensitivity. We recommend that you check with your personal physician prior to receiving laser treatments if you are taking a long-term antibiotic. If you become ill and begin taking an antibiotic, you will need to be off the medication for 7 days before laser treatment.
12. For your own comfort please wear,or bring loose fitting cotton clothing to wear after your appointment.